Lets talk some of my favorite beauty products I tried this year! Not all will be pictured and listed, but quite a few from makeup, skincare, and hair products! I may have some stuff in the photos that I will not elaborate on as well, only because there is so much pictured! Feel free to comment any questions you may have ❤
1) Profusion Cosmetics ‘Chocolates’ eyeshadow palette. So many gorgeous shades (matte and shimmery), easy to blend, pigmented, and an affordable price of $10!
2) Slay All Day setting sprays by Gerard Cosmetics. I’ve been using these for awhile now and they are my fave setting spray to lock my makeup in for the day! They have so many scents to choose from too, whats not to love? Pictured is Lavender and Coconut scents. I am super excited to announce I am a Gerard Cosmetics affiliate now as well and you can use code ‘CEERVING’ for 30% off your order!
3) Ashley Lee Cosmetics Picture Perfect foundation is my go to on lightweight and natural looking days! They are a newer cosmetics brand out of Miami, FL and they have so many affordable and great quality products.
Also pictured is MUFE Ultra HD foundation, Ofra Cosmetics highlighter, and Colourpop Lux Lipsticks. My love for all of these are pretty self explanatory!
1) Activated Charcoal Shampoo by Brooklyn Botany has been an absolute must have for my hair. I end up with a lot of excess oils and buildup on my hair and this helps detox them while keeping my hair strong and soft! Features Charcoal powder, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, and many more oils!
2) Orlando Pita Play Highly Coveted Dry Shampoo. I normally can’t stand dry shampoo (I like about 3 total including this) but this one really absorbs and helps instead of just leaving a gross sitting and gunk feeling on your hair. Even better, this adds allll the volume my hair desperately needs!
3) Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Strength and Leave In Mask. I basically use this as a detangler after a shower and I am happy with the results. I use it on my daughters hair too!
4) L’Eudine Ultra Anti Frizz Hair Straightener. I actually got this in Boxycharm awhile ago but I love it! It is a great heat protectant serum and def helps eliminate frizz.
I am only going to touch base on about 4 things here, so once again feel free to comment if you have any questions!
1) Meet Blume ‘The Meltdown’ acne treatment has honestly been mindblowing to me! I don’t break out often, but when I do it is a killer zit. Whenever I need to use it, it dries out the spot within hours for me and it only takes a small drop! I am obsessed. The best part is Blume is Vegan, Cruelty Free, and all about self care for women. You can use code ‘CEE’ at checkout on their website for a discount!
2) Julep Boost Your Radiance is everything in a facial oil I could ask for. It leaves my skin smooth, glowing, and flawless! Need I say more?
3) Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub. This is super exfoliating but gentle! I love it. Vegan, Cruelty free, Sulfate free, and Paraben free.
4) Flora and Fauna Baby Face Age Defying Serum. I love this serum, sometimes I use it 2x a day (morning and night) or before makeup application. It leaves my skin super smooth and I do notice tightening as well! Cruelty free and Vegan. Available on Amazon with Prime as well, how great is that?!
What are some of your fave 2018 products? Drop a comment ❤